Poetry: Nobody's Somebody

I’m nobody’s Somebody

I'm nobody's Somebody,

The deadlock in the yarn of society.

I’m only a whisper,

Among the zillions

Yet, I try to roar,

Hoping my voice shall soar.

I’m Mare Serenitatis out,

But the Jupiter’s red spot,

Within-

Churning, drifting, spinning,

In the void of life.

***

“You’re gyring things!” People would say.

Indeed, I might,

But can’t blame

Moles which can’t dig a hole.

I’m not an open book,

By any means.

How can flying pages,

Be precise, anyways?

I can’t help but wonder,

Whether something exists

-To cope, stop-

The vicious whirl inside

And the chaos outside.

Then, the thoughts train

Lead to the tunnel of rain.

A tunnel goes to the

Nobody's Somebody.

***

I'm nobody's Somebody,

-The daystar

Before eclipse.

Yet, most are unaware,

Someone can brew wholly.

With the embers of hope,

The rays of the sun,

The fire of the hearth.

How can eyes of veil see?

 The blinding splendour,

Is able to revive.


Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Short Story: Recalling the Light

Literary Essay Update

Rainbow Guardians Chapter 1